IRWIN Wood Installer Twist Drill Bit, 39106
>>> IRWIN Wood Installer Twist <<<
- Constructed of premium alloy steel for boring into a variety of materials including wood, plaster, and metal lath
- Special 82 degree point for fast boring
- Wire hole at the tip of the bit makes it easy to pull wire through walls, ceilings, and floors
- Ideal for installation of small wire for telephones, cable, TV, computers, and security systems
- Special flute finishing process assures quick chip removal, no clogging, no binding
The IRWIN Wood Installer Bit is ideal for running wire through beams, joists, flooring and more with a hole in the flute for easy wire pulling and an 82° point to drill quickly and smoothly.
Is Ideal For Running Wire Through
Beams, Joists, Flooring And
More With A Hole In The Flute For Easy Wire Pulling And An 82° Point To Drill Quickly And Smoothly.